We’re Open, check our COVID-19 Preventive Measures
- Restaurants will be no more than 50% capacity both internally and externally.
- Tables are separated at 6 FT.
- Visible marks on the floor to keep distance.
- Hand washing every 30 minutes and use of gloves.
- All employees wear masks.
- Plexiglass barriers at the Hostess counter.
- Temperature check of each employee in each shift.
- Forks on napkins provided.
- Accounts digitally through toast device.
- Clients should wear masks unless they are seated.
- Use the toilets individually.
- Stay home in case you have COVID-19 symptoms
Restaurants continue to offer Delivery or Pickup order through Uber Eats, Grub Hub, Doordash, and Postmastes.
The workers were trained to operate in special situations COVID-19.
They can make orders online through toast.